Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Personal views...

Well I thought that our 08 Science Fair was very memorable and was
'Colourful'.I enjoyed observing what other Year 8's had studied
and how they explored such munificent topics. I personally think that
this was one of the best of the millennia.
I however explored 'Air matters' in which I wanted to know where the
greatest concentration of Air Particles could be found. I hypothesized
that the greatest concentration of air particles could be found in areas
with high population and excessive dust such as industrial foundations.
It was an intensive research I had ever done, but gave very concise
and specific results. I finally concluded that 'I was RIGHT' the greatest
concentration of air could in fact be found in highly populated areas
and areas like industrial foundations with excessive dust. In the end I
thought about what I had just discovered. All of that work actually paid
off. All round I discovered a very imposing moral, that having the
knowledge is not the power but having the knowledge will get you some where....
I hope to hear your views on Tamaki Intermediate School's Science Fair

By Joseph Parsons & Room 15

No comments: